At Forge, we hold two categories of classes:
All classes have a maximum of 4 clients and have a strong rehabilitation focus. You will have a specific program you follow designed to help meet your goals. These classes are taken by our Physiotherapists and Exercise Physiologists. An initial consultation is required prior to attending your first class. When booking please choose ‘Initial Consult 60 min with Physiotherapist or Exercise Physiologist’.
These classes include our Reformer Pilates, Studio Pilates, Strength and Conditioning & Yoga classes. These classes are taken by our team of Pilates Instructors and Clinicians with a maximum of 6 clients per class. An initial consultation is recommended but not compulsory. To book your initial please select ‘Initial Pilates Screening 30 mins’ in Clinical Pilates.
- The classes may be claimable with private health. Please ask reception for further information.
- All Bookings and purchases can be done through our app. Search ‘Forge West End’ in the app store and download it for free.
- All classes must be pre booked and we ask for a 12 hour cancellation notice.
- Pregnant clients can attend these performance classes in their 1st Trimester. An initial consult is needed prior to joining if you are in your 2nd and 3rd trimester.
- All bookings and purchases can be done through our app. Search ‘Forge West End’ in the app store and download it for free.
- As we have small classes (maximum of 6) all classes must be pre booked and we ask for a 12 hour cancellation notice.
Download our App to plan and schedule your classes. You can view our live timetable, book classes, change your schedule and purchase new packs/memberships.